Top Things to Do in Bhutan
If you are travelling to Bhutan without a clue as to what to do or where to go, here are the top recommended experiences in Bhutan you should not miss out on.
Top Individual Activities
1. Hike to Tigers Nest or Taksang Monastery
2. Mountain Biking in Chelila
3. Traditional Hot stone Bath
5. Ta – Dzong – House the only museum in Bhutan
6. Visit Rimpung Dzong in Paro, Punakha Dzong, Wangdi Dzong, Trongsa Dzong and Jakar Dzong
7. Prayer ceremony and lighting of butter lamps in the monastery
9. Gasa Hot Spring and see the one of its kind, the Himalayan blue sheep
10. Snowman Trek
11. A day of river camping and rafting in the valley of Punakha
13. Get blessed by a phallus at Chimi Lakhang
15. Kurjey Lhakhang and Jambay Lhakhang in Bumthang.
16. Membertsho (Burning Lake) in Bumthang
17. Gom Kora and Chorten Kora in Trashi Yangtse
19. The Black and white Mountain in Haa valley
20. Khoma Valley in Lhuentse for traditional textile weaving
21. Local food Ema Datsi and Local brew Ara
22. A lesson on Gross National Happiness
23. Wearing Traditional costume Gho for Men and Kira for Women
24. Visit the Semi nomadic tribes, the Layaps or the Brokpas
25. Experience stays in Traditional Bhutanese Farm house
To make things easier for you, make the most out of your holiday in Bhutan by booking a tour in Bhutan with us.